- me when i go out: i should've stayed home
- me when i stay home: i should've gone out
- me when i'm around people: i want to be alone
- me when i'm alone: i want to be around people
- me when i'm mean to people: i need to be nicer
- me when i'm nice to people: i need to be meaner
- me when i'm on tumblr: all is right with the world
THAT was NOT good enough Tiva! I demand a do over!
They say that it’s going to break all the rules. So they’re
going somewhere without a knife,
suspects are staying together,
people are going to be unreachable,
they’ll forget to wear gloves,
they won’t be specific when they lie
things will be taken for granted
coworkers will date
MARRIAGE AND CASTLE BABIES ❤
Bring on Season 7!
you don’t know true agony unless you’ve gone from watching 5 seasons in 2 days to 1 episode a week
“Because I really liked my Mini, and I didn’t want anythign happening to it.”
The Mini is a metaphor for her heart. Tony asked her for it and said he was serious. She didn’t take him seriously, so she casually sold it to a stranger. Tim and Ziva call him a “car killer”, and he’s upset because he knows he really isn’t one.
That’s what happened in the episode. That’s why they gave us the car scene.
when you try not to fangirl in public and your just like